top of page
- Fri, 09 JunCandolimPut your detective hat on and play a few rounds of Secret Hitler.
- Sat, 10 JunCandolimJoin us as we head to the Latin quarter with the sole intent of hopping from watering hole to watering hole. Remember to eat something absorbent beforehand! ;)
- Sun, 11 JunCandolimGet your hands dirty at the compost pit. Learn what compost is and how it’s made by picking up a shovel and (literally) digging in.
- Mon, 12 JunCandolimIn a world where everyone wants to be heard all the time, let’s spend half a day not using our vocal chords while we working together in the same space.
- Tue, 13 JunCandolimReflect on your own job satisfaction and learn more about your fellow Circle participants. An activity that will help you: • Clarify what keeps us happy at work • Identify our level of satisfaction with our work at this moment in time • Learn about each other’s daily work life
- Wed, 14 JunCandolimAbhimanyu Rathi takes you through the basics of designing a pitch deck, and presenting to investors.
- Thu, 15 Junbuild3 villaWrite poetry based off a prompt and read it out to the rest of the group. Whether you’re into Dr Seuss or Dr Dre, this is where you come to rhyme.
- Fri, 16 JunCandolimSpend an evening walking on (and falling off) a slack line in our backyard.
- Sat, 17 JunLocation is TBDTry your hand at crafting terracotta figures with your bare hands. Remember, mud is therapeutic!
- Sun, 18 JunCandolimHop on a bicycle and tour the city of Panjim and it’s many historical(and contemporary) landmarks and locations. Note: This activity includes a fee which covers the cost of the bicycle rental and tour guide.
- Mon, 19 JunCandolimA documentary which examines the many levels of minimalism by looking inside the lives of minimalists from various walks of life.
- Tue, 20 JunCandolim
- Wed, 21 Junbuild3 villaObtained by fermenting fruit peels, bio-enzymes can be used for a versatile range of applications including domestic cleaning, agriculture, treating urban & industrial waste, animal husbandry and so on. Learn how to make them yourself.
- Thu, 22 Junbuild3 villaAs members of the Candolim community, let’s take a stroll down the beach and collect any plastic trash we see that’s been left behind or washed ashore. Did we mention it’s a good way to improve strength and coordination aside from having a calming effect on the nervous system?
- Time is TBDCandolimTry your hand at crafting terracotta figures with your bare hands. Remember, mud is therapeutic!
bottom of page