founders for founders
connect with your perfect co-founder
Build3 offers a unique program designed to guide aspiring entrepreneurs in finding the right cofounder and establishing successful startups.
Our comprehensive approach combines educational resources, interactive matchmaking sessions, and support in formalizing partnerships.
Gain insights into starting a company, finding a cofounder, and essential considerations. Access free curated educational materials covering various aspects of entrepreneurship including what it takes to start a great company, but the focus will be on finding a great cofounder.
Founder Matchmaking Session
Engage in conversational format sessions starting in groups of 6. Iteratively narrow down potential cofounders through repeated sessions.
Collaborate on mini projects to assess skills, temperament, decision-making, understanding of financials/p&l, and teamwork. Evaluate mutual compatibility before committing to a co-founding partnership.
We are constantly working to improve our offerings and expand upon our technological capabilities. Our expert team of professionals is passionate about developing the most advanced tech on the market. Ready to experience the future? Get in touch.
Build3 takes a 1.5% equity stake in companies formed within three years of program entry. We won't be taking any cash compensation. The only compensation we take is the 1.5% equity.
how does it work?
1. Apply Here:
- Start by going through our educational material to understand the entrepreneurial landscape.
- Apply for the program and embark on a journey to find your ideal co-founder.
2. Matchmaking Sessions:
- Upon acceptance, Founders will also receive a set of 45 questions which they must fill in for themselves before they start with the program. They will then use this as a base to have conversations with others in their group.
Alternatively, we could also call them "guided matchmaking sessions".
3. Mini Projects and Evaluation:
- Choose to collaborate on mini projects to assess compatibility and key cofounder qualities.
4. Formalizing Partnership:
- If a strong match is found, use our agreement templates to formalize the partnership and create your company.
5. Equity Stake Agreement:
- Acknowledge the 1.5% equity stake fee for companies formed within three years.
snippets from our previous programs
hear from our previous members
join the founders for founders invite list
don't let the journey of entrepreneurship be a solo expedition. join founders for founders and unlock a world of possibilities. Your ideal co-founder might be just a click away!
join now and embark on the collaborative journey to entrepreneurial success.